A Truly Fancy wedding brims with romantic lush blooms, unexpected textures and whimsical displays. I source the majority of our flowers from local farms in California, providing you with freshly cut blooms. I believe your flowers should be strongly tied to your vision and theme for your wedding. I strive to make every wedding unique and take every single component of your wedding from the venue to your bridesmaids dress color into account when creating your floral proposal.
The Design Process:
- Either send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on the contact page to tell us a bit about your wedding. I will respond and let you know if we are available for your wedding date and send you a link to our online floral questionnaire.
- After you fill this out, I will get back to you within 48 hours to schedule a free 1 hour consultation. We can chat over the phone or meet at your venue or your favorite coffee shop!
- At our consultation we will discuss everything from colors to vases. Don't worry if you don't have it all figured out. Part of my job as your designer is to take all of your loves and streamline them into one gorgeous plan.
- You can expect to receive your proposal within two weeks after our meeting. Check out some examples of our proposals below!
- You love the proposal! You are ready to book! Great! You will receive our online contract to sign and you will mail your deposit for $500 to secure your date!
- In the months leading up to your wedding, feel free to email me with changes or last minute inspiration. Changes can be made to your proposal until 2 weeks before your big day. Your final payment is due 10 days before the wedding.
- Our team arrives on the day of your wedding and transforms your venue with all of the florals that we have dreamed up together. We also return at the end of the night to clean up the arrangements and collect any rental items so that you can enjoy your night!
Check out some proposals that we have done for past weddings. To protect our clients personal information, we did not include their full invoice but we have included a few pricing notes to help you estimate your budget.